9.29.2009

Day 1

Over the past six months I have been experimenting with paper making. I love destroying paper that has been discarded and making it into something new. From there I made a jump to faces. I love the origionality of every persons face. I have taken plaster molds of my friends and family's faces. From there I make paper faces. After months of working I have more paper and faces than I know where to put them. Lately I have become interested in street art. The idea of putting some art object up for the pubic to see. One of the ideas I like with my work as street art is the idea of its destruction. I love the idea of it being changed by people or nature. On my college campus I have decided to put these faces on trees. I plan to check back with my pieces everyday (or at least every other day) and photographically document the changes in my art. Here is the first piece.

Day 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment